More about the tour operator:
Lawson’s Birding, Wildlife and Custom Safaris started out in 1990 with some of the first dedicated birding safaris to South Africa, in the process pioneering some of the now popular routes and stakeouts. Since then we’ve grown into a specialised birding and wildlife safari company, offering first-class birding and wildlife trips to a range of countries in Southern and Eastern Africa. Our range of set-departures caters to both the casual birder and the more enthusiastic ‘lister’, as well as the general natural history enthusiast. For those who prefer not to join groups, or who have specific travel requirements, we are also the custom-safari specialists. Either way, we’ll use our extensive knowledge and experience to create a fun, rewarding and memorable African experience for you.
Lawson’s safaris comprise:
- small groups of up to 12 participants (safaris for larger groups or private tours are available on request)
- knowledgeable and experienced professional leaders
- excellent accommodation with birds and wildlife on the doorstep
- incredible wildlife destinations
- comprehensive itineraries and species checklists
Take a look at our set-departure safaris or contact us to put together a custom-made itinerary to suit your needs, interests and budget.
We look forward to setting up the trip of a lifetime for you and to meeting you here on African soil!
“You’ll want to return to Africa with us time and time again!”